Thursday, February 4, 2010

How Many Wedding Menus Separate Set Menus At Wedding Dinner?

Separate set menus at wedding dinner? - how many wedding menus

I'll hold the wedding dinner next year and would) as the independent menu (eg: 30 Chinese menus and the rest of the West My catering sales manager at the hotel, rigid, and has refused to yield to this demand, but I wonder whether this is too hard to ask, or you can have 2 menus for an event?

5 comments:

Myth_Und... said...

I'm no expert, but it seems a little unreasonable that it would not be able to make two menus.

I would seriously elsewhere. Has your city has a Chinatown? There are hotels that you meet in the city to be? This could be an option.

Perhaps you could speak directly to the head and offer suggestions on how to cook Chinese cuisine. It can not simply know how to cook what you want, and if you can teach ... work would it?

Best of luck!

Myth_Und... said...

I'm no expert, but it seems a little unreasonable that it would not be able to make two menus.

I would seriously elsewhere. Has your city has a Chinatown? There are hotels that you meet in the city to be? This could be an option.

Perhaps you could speak directly to the head and offer suggestions on how to cook Chinese cuisine. It can not simply know how to cook what you want, and if you can teach ... work would it?

Best of luck!

Miss_Au... said...

If this catering company refuses to work with you as soon as possible, others to a place that can lead a more flexible supplier, even if they hire the team of his favorite Chinese restaurant is. You pay for this work for you and not vice versa. Stur is how this man, I can only imagine what kind of tricks that you play in the day just out of spite.

shihtzul... said...

Find another provider. I see no reason why you could not if they have no idea, and even then there is reading cookbooks and chefs can. Surely you should be able to offer both Chinese and Western cuisine in the same function.

Nora said...

You can hitel to another and organize

Post a Comment