Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sizing For Hockey Shells Need Help With Hockey!?

Need help with hockey!? - sizing for hockey shells

All my hockey team is not good for me because my uncle wife, it was for me to see if I like it. My athletes are constantly in motion it hurts around and if I make a cross on his leg cuz he hits hard and it hurts bad when I put my legs (with the straps my athletes is to make the shorts attached). Even the pants are so big and wide, take me as close as possible without falling, because of my size, go great shape. and they are huge and ugly, I could only get braces, I do it? . I use this equipment for a year and I'm tired. What should I do with my pants? get a belt or a shell, or both, do not do that to distribute to my team mussels. I have no idea what is good for me and gives my team their shirts and pants are needed most comfortable at a good price. Websites or anything else, please, the recommendations of all, thank you! What athletes and fighters, so annoying. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment