I need help in making Health Insurance decisions.... let me explain:? - aetna pay insurance online
My husband and I are disabled. Both will receive Medicare Part A and B. The man ran 8 years ago in VA) disability (the federal government, and through them, you pay a monthly premium for health insurance Aetna, which helps cover the cost of my prescriptions. We believe that Aetna collected the remains of the costs of Medicare are not covered. FALSE. Aetna policy we have is not a Medicare Supplement plan, just plain vanilla HMO health. I've tried to do some research, but it makes me crazy to understand what the federal government offers its employees a disability retirement with what you health insurance, including the Plan-D for comparison drugs. I have some online tools to get the decisions, but I always getclear idea of what it is and how we want to save up to $ $. There are events throughout the county, the local BC / BS Medicare Advantage, but anyone trying to sell something.Whom can trust to help?
No comments:
Post a Comment