Okay, so many people believe that "voices" in our heads are angels, or maybe God? What do YOU think? - schools named after native americans offensive
I think, because in our minds, the voices are our subconscious. I believe in ghosts. My girlfriend, in fact, his family by his mother sees spirits. He told me a story his mother told him a few years ago: When I was a baby, his mother later came to see her alone, and I saw a person, an Indian who stood behind her, drew costumed ritual clothing with axes in the hand guard in her crib. He told my friend when she was older when he saw that this spirit could not speak because he was so powerful. I'm not sure if he thinks he is powerful, or just scared. Later, my friend said his grandmother, a woman who is very spiritual and learned that his name was Winabee and is still the keeper of the family. He was in a car accident in high school, when his vehicle rolled over and pressed his arms in the placement of a metal bar instead of the radio run. Several members of the family said it was the work of Winabee. OK, maybe the story wasnothing to do with my question. Back to. Many people believe that the voices in his head and muttered, our guardian angel will speak to us, O God do the same. I would like some information about it. If no answer, not unreasonable or unfair sarcastically. Thank you in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment